// REVERSIBLE - One way to protect our planet is get more use out of a single piece. At Charmosa, this means designing pieces that are reversible and can be worn in multiple ways.
// FABRICS - Our selection of fabrics are chosen for their quality, comfort and sustainability. The quality of our pieces is evident in their attention to finishing and fitting. Our fabrics have a delicate touch that can be compared to a silk touch yet provide SPF50 protection. Our pieces completely disappear after three years in a landfill, causing no harm to our planet.
How to Care for your Unique Suit
- After swimming in salt or chlorinated water, always rinse your swimsuit in cool water
- To preserve your swimsuit and prolong its life, hand wash it with mild soap.
- Do NOT wash in the washing machine!
- Wash newer suits by themselves until all excess dye washes out – bleeding of the dye is normal and will stop after a few washes.
- Tanning lotions, tinted moisturizers, oils, harsh chemicals and chlorine can alter the color of your bikini.
|RELATIVE SIZES||SIZE SCALE||BUST SIZE|
|0 to 4||S||A - B|
|6 to 8||M||B - C|
|10 to 12||L||C - D|
|14 to 16||XL - XXL||D - DD|
|XS (00 to 0)||24" - 25"||30" - 32"|
|S (2 to 4)||25" - 27"||33" - 35"|
|M (4 to 6)||28" - 30"||36" - 38"|
|L (6 to 8)||31" - 33"||39" - 41"|