Camille in Laguna
REVERSIBLE - One way to protect our planet is get more use out of a single piece. At Charmosa, this means designing pieces that are reversible and can be worn in multiple ways. Our Camille design provides six different styles from one swimsuit. This flexibility enables a woman to be herself and have a fresh style for each occasion.
// MACRAME – It is a handmade technique where a lattice is made by hand-tying thin pieces of fabric knot by knot. Our macramé is made by female artisans in Brazil, that work from home and provide income to their families.
// FABRICS - The quality of our pieces is evident in their attention to finishing and fitting. Our fabrics have a delicate touch that can be compared to a silk touch yet provide SPF50 protection. Our pieces completely disappear after three years in a landfill, causing no harm to our planet.
size chart and bikini care
How to Care for your Unique Suit
- After swimming in salt or chlorinated water, always rinse your swimsuit in cool water
- To preserve your swimsuit and prolong its life, hand wash it with mild soap.
- Do NOT wash in the washing machine!
- Wash newer suits by themselves until all excess dye washes out – bleeding of the dye is normal and will stop after a few washes.
- Tanning lotions, tinted moisturizers, oils, harsh chemicals and chlorine can alter the color of your bikini.
|RELATIVE SIZES||SIZE SCALE||BUST SIZE|
|0 to 4||S||A - B|
|6 to 8||M||B - C|
|10 to 12||L||C - D|
|14 to 16||XL - XXL||D - DD|
|XS (00 to 0)||24" - 25"||30" - 32"|
|S (2 to 4)||25" - 27"||33" - 35"|
|M (4 to 6)||28" - 30"||36" - 38"|
|L (6 to 8)||31" - 33"||39" - 41"|